Monday, April 19, 2010

Suckered in

Hello Blog World! Let me just start off by saying creating a blog was the farthest thing from my mind, but here I am writing my first blog having no Earthy Idea what I am doing with the only hope that Jesus will use my words in some way to glorify him. I can vividly remember sitting with one of my best friend when she “promoted” the idea of creating a blog. My first initial thought was.. Are you Crazy!?! How in the world am I going to write my thoughts when I can barely verbalize them? Honestly I thought I was going to kill over I was laughing so hard! Well a few swings later I find myself standing in her basket along for the ride. So here we go blog world lets strap in and hope for the best because I know just as well as you know we have no Idea what we are doing half the time and only hope that the Lord will show up. So I’m diving in with no backup oxygen tank, a pair of foggy goggles, and split fins. I invite you on this journey called life in hopes of encouragement, honesty and vulnerability in Christ.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Emily. So happy to see you are blogging. Also happy to see the title of your blog :) You are made a sweet Velvet box for a reason. This is a brand new minisrty and my hope and prayer is that through us facing who we really are, the Lord will use this for others to do the same. You are brave sister!!! I love it! Cant wait to meet you next month! Excited to see the way the Lord will use your blog! Love, Paige

    ReplyDelete